Our website address is: https://thesportsbusinessclub.co.uk.
If you choose to register to the TSBC platform we have to store your email, login information and some business details collected by our KYC & Order form in order to offer the platform to you. Consent for processing this data is asked separately at the registration. If you don’t want to give consent to process your information, it is likely that we cannot provide any services to you.
1. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1.2. For the purpose of European Union Data Protection legislation, we (as defined and detailed in our Site) are the data controller.
2.1. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Any Other Business Information such as Industry, Specialties
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Business Overview
- Any other information you choose to provide to us
2.2. information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site, including but not limited to, information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to any service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us;
2.3. communications you send to us, for example to report a problem with or submit a comment regarding our Site; and
2.4. details of your visits to our Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
3. IP addresses and cookies
3.1. We may collect information about your computer, including, where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
3.2. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
3.2.1 estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
3.2.2 store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests;
3.2.3 speed up your searches; and
3.2.4 recognise you when you return to our Site.
4. What cookies are used on our Site
- To allow functional aspects of our web site to optimally operate for you.
- To operate our content management system.
- To collect information about how visitors use our website. We use this information to improve your browsing experience and to increase our sales. This cookie collects information in an anonymous format, including the number of visitors to the site, the geographic location of the visitors, and the pages they visited.
- To store your personal information so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time. This cookie lasts for a definite period of time after which it will delete automatically.
- To enable you to watch videos we have uploaded on YouTube. YouTube will not store personally identifiable cookie information when you use YouTube’ in a privacy-enhanced mode.
- To improve the way our website utilizes the data collected using Google Analytics or any other source is all anonymous. When you visit thesportsbusinessclub.co.uk, we set Siteground (our website hosting domain) and Google Analytics to measure the number of visits, the actual visitor count, the navigation patterns of the visitors and to check the resources they have accessed.
RIGHTS FOR REFUSAL
DATA PROTECTION AND MOVEMENT
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee not exceeding £25 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law, our privacy practices and/or business operations. We encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties unless you give us your consent. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.